You do you
Posted on November 23, 2020
Leave a Comment
Curby’s believes in giving you the flexibility to build a composting plan that works best for you. You can customize your plan to meet your needs based on your current requirements with as little as a 24-hour notice.
Weekly Compost Service:
- Our weekly service include a clean bucket delivered to your home every week, 52 times per year.
- 2-Gallon Service: Holds up to 10 lbs of waste and is perfect for singles, couples or those who do not compost a lot ($8.95 per month)
- 5-Gallon Service: Holds up to 30 lbs of waste and is great for families or those who really like to compost ($15.25 per month)
- Add a second 5-gallon bucket to your weekly 5-gallon service ($2.50 per month)
- All crew members are entitled to 3 free buckets per year. These buckets are in addition to your weekly service. Just contact us 24 hours prior to your collection day and we will deliver the extra bucket to your home.
Yard Waste Service:
- Curby’s now offers a 32-gallon container for yard waste. This is an on-demand service. Simply contact us to request a container and, when it is full, to schedule the collection. Yard waste is now quick and easy. ($7.95 per use)
Service Holds and Adjustments:
- You can place your service on hold at any time (vacations, etc). You will not be charged for that period. Credits will be issued to your account and will appear on your statement.
- You can also increase or decrease your bucket size at any time. You can change your bucket size for as little as a week or for as long as your what.
- Please contact us 24 hours prior to your collection day to ensure a successful transition.
Flexible Payment Plans:
- Curby’s offers several payment plans. We invite you to select the plan that best meets your needs.
- Our “Post-Service” plan allows for payment after our services have been rendered.
- Our “Pay Ahead & Save” plans allow for payments to be made in advance with a 10% savings. This plan is available in 3-month and 6-month options.
- All payments can be made by check, debit or credit card. Digital invoicing is available.