Dirty Dirt Soil Company
Curby’s is a waste hauler and a processor so our customers earn monthly credits for free nutrient rich soils through our partners at the Dirty Dirt Soil Company. The soil is delivered to our customer’s homes as part of our normal services.
- Our 2-gallon service customers earn 1.6 lbs of soil per month with a 8 lb soil coupon being issued every 5 months.
- Our 5-gallon service customers earn 4 lbs of soil per month with a 20 lb soil coupon being issued every 5 months.
The Dirty Dirt Soil Company produces nutrient rich soils in small batches that are made specifically for Curby’s customers. They do not mass produce any of their soils so they can only be obtained through our services.
All soils are packaged in reusable bags that can be kept for your own purposes or returned to Curby’s.
Compost and Soils for Sale
Curby’s customers can also purchase additional pounds of soils by emailing us at CurbysCompost@gmail.com.
Currently, the soil company is producing a DIY Compost and two soils for Curby’s customers. All of these soils are made using the organic materials collected by Curby’s.
- DIY Compost ($0.12 / lb or $4.80 per cubic foot (40 lbs))
- Our DIY Compost is the pure organic matter that has been processed and pressed. It’s consistency is similar to dry coffee grounds. This mixture can be tilled into your current beds or you can place it in your home composter for ideal outcomes in weeks not months.
- Soil and Worm Food Mixture ($0.15 / lb or $6.00 per cubic foot (40 lbs))
- This soil mixture should be used in current ground beds. The purpose of this mixture is to attract worms into the bed. An abundant worm population in a bed will create its own fertilizing system.
- Soil, Compost Manure and Worm Castings ($0.48 / lb or $19.20 per cubic foot (40 lbs))
- This soil mixture should be used in pots or contained areas. This will give the plants a boost when they are young. The castings act as a super-charged fertilizer. Many gardeners consider castings to be “black gold”.
Please email us with the type and quantity of soils that you are interested in purchasing. We can also help with the calculations to make sure that you purchase just what you need.